Employees of Domestique are a direct reflection of our brand and our values. While we encourage every individual to express themselves, we also want to ensure we follow the local health code and look A+ for our customers.
As such, Domestique requests that employees come to work:
- In closed-toed shoes (e.g no sandals, flip-flops, etc.)
- Wearing a shirt with sleeves (e.g no tank tops)
- Wearing chino/jeans style pants/shorts (e.g no athletic attire/pajamas > gym shorts, yoga pants, sweatpants, etc.)
- Long hair must be tied up OR a hat must be worn (you may aso rock a hair-net if you wish)
- Prepared with good personal hygiene (e.g shower, brush teeth, apply deodorant, etc. > the basics.)
- In a good frame of mind and ready to provide a great customer experience (eg. not inebriated or hungover)